We comply with the Spanish law of personal data protection and we guarantee that we respect the obligations establlished by the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 of December 13, on Personal Data Protection, the Real Decreto 1720/2007 of December 21 aproving the Rules for Developping Personal Data Protection, as well as any other law that might apply at the moment. We strive to guarantee the correct use and treatment of the users’ personal data.
We assume that all received data have been submitted by either its owner or authorized representative agent, and that they are accurate. It is the responsibility of the user to keep such data updated. We decline any responsibility for issues related to the inaccuracy of submitted data if relevant changes haven’t been communicated to us.
- What information do we collect? We collect information willingly entered by you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter / mailing lists or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter personal and travel data such as: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information, as well as information related to the tours you wish to book with us (including but not limited to: hotels, flight information, itineraries, dates, number of people traveling with you…). You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send you periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How do we protect your information? Marta Laurent Veciana and ForeverBarcelona commit to treat your personal and travel data with the highest confidentiality and use it only for the above mentioned purposes. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Please note that there is no technology available yet that can 100% guarantee that online communications won’t be intercepted and used by third parties, with or without yours and our consent. This is why you are are revealing your personal and travel data under your own responsibility.
- Third party links. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.